Vince McMahon New ECW Champ

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by andrew_bishop, Apr 30, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Omg that was an amazing end. I literally went crazy when Vince won. I was so happy and estatic that after the PPV despite Cena was still champ I was still happy. That was something that I really did not see coming. The man who took down ECW and builds it back up again becomes the champ. Truly amazing.

2. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i really hated that part...bobby lashley had injured his shoulder at backlash, i dont know if the lashley/cor von match at ONS will be ther, or maybe its a #1 contender match or sumthing

3. andrew_bishop

Well actually I bet that this will be the same as when Vince won the WWE title. He will only hold it for show but then when its time to defend it he'll just forfit the title. But I think that it was unfortunate that Lashley was hurt. As much as I hate the guy he is good for the WWE and he draws a good crowd and has a lot of supporters.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would rather see his son win the title because he can actually wrestle and put a damn good show. He's a risk taker, and he would be a great wrestler in ECW. He knows how to use weapons, and he's crazy ECW wrestlers, he always does something in his match that will leave you speechless, and talk it with others.

5. andrew_bishop

Well I agree to a degree. Shane would also be a great choice for the champ because he knows how to wrestle and make you stand up and cheer but heck im sure that more then a few people cherred when Vince won as well and he deserves something for his work in bringing ECW back

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Shane did not want to be champ due to the fact that he is not as into wrestling as his father and does not want to be around much longer.

Also Vince becoming the ECW champ is a true spit in the face of the true ECW fans because vince torn ECW apart the first time but, keep supporting them hoping in the end he would ruin then and take there main stars (I feel he might try the same with TNA) then he puts the ECW title around his waist and stating he is ECW. It is cold and sick like vince himself.

Also the comments made by the ECW originals was not scriped and were true feelings felt by them.

7. andrew_bishop

Well that does fit. I mean those guys were through all the crap that went on in the past and yet they went out there and I guess all their work right now is seemingly gone down the drain because the man that took their company and choked the life out of it is the new champ.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's hard to believe that it wasn't scripted, I am pretty sure they're angry but he's the one that his paying them, so they might disagree with him being the champion, plus they wouldn't show that on Raw if it wasn't scripted.

See I disagree with you that people are happy that he's champion because he probably won't wrestle and if he does it's going to be lame and boring. I am really hoping that he loses it sooner then later.

9. andrew_bishop

Well im happy that he won it because he is one of my favourite people in the company but at the same time I agree with you MJ. Hopefully he'll lose it sooner then he got it because of course he can't really wrestle all that well and it would be better for somebody else to have the title.

10. Wolfman

Wolfman Guest

vince winning it was the lamest thing ever he won the WWF title once...
    and the royal rumble gawd do I hate vince the next guy I hate is randy "dandy" orton
    then the other guy I can't stand is carlito