Vince Carter - Hate Him or Love Him?

• Love Him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate Him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love him more than I hate him. I just don't like the fact that he tries to be the star sometimes. He should just play hard instead of trying to make 3s and stuff.

B

bballkid

vince carter is known for his dunks but on the nets he is making another name for himself
<nice pic godfather...........>>>>>vince carter is now able to shoot, dunk, and help his teammates. way to go vince

H

Hangtime15

^True, but he should just drive in 80% of the time instead of shooting waaaaaaay beyond the arc.

O

onez88888888

He's a better shooter than he was before, but your right. He's still way more dangerous if he drives to the hoop

L

LoKi's Advocate

never had much respect for him when he played in toronto; all i liked was that those topps rookie cards brought in ~$18-22 each. as the hype increased, he still didn't seem to be much of an all around player for me. lately i've seen him play with a lot more versatility, and i have seen a lot more hustle out of him than before, so those are all pluses. now, i had to include that part of this post to explain that i'm not just hating on him for no reason at all. somewhere in this thread the question was posed, "how can you hate him?"

simple.

he went to unc.