Vince Carter - Hate Him or Love Him?

• Love Him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate Him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Hangtime15

I love Vince Carter. My favourite player and he's the best dunker on earth.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also love Vince Carter, in my mind he's in the top 10 players in the league, at first he was just known as a dunker, but when is career went on he became a better shooter, now he as tremoundous range, when he shoots far three pointers you ask yourself how the heck did he got that shot in. I still believe he's the best dunker in the league, and I remember in the 2000 Olympics he played everyone 1 on 1 and he defeated everyone on the team, no one beated him, which is remarkable, when you think all the great players who where on that team.

X

Xero.Shab

I thought you were talking about Vince Carter the poster on these boards haha. But yeah I love Vince Carter, you cant hate him. Besides, hes the cousin to my favorite player.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish Vince was still in T-Dot aswell, I wished he was a raptor for life. But things happen for a reason. People bash Vince all the time that he's not agressive enough but like you said Raja B he's still the best dunker in the NBA and I don't know why that won't shut people up.

BigBlue

----------------------
I love him for his exiting plays that he does everytime he gets on the floor, I dont like his lack of aggression at times and maybe he is a little soft and afraid of contact but I dont really hate that because im not a new jersey or raptors fan :D.. hes great to watch when hes not against your team, I remembered him killing the lakers last year, the game where he had that 360 scoop shot, even a laker fan I have to admit I was impressed by that move. so yea hes really exiting to watch and I guess you can say I love his game.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that shot was amazing, even Vince Carter haters have to be impress by that shot, if their not, then sorry you don't really like basketball. He might not like contact a whole lot, but he still drives to the rim looking for contact and the foul called, some people say he's soft, I don't think so, especially with the Nets.

H

Hangtime15

Vince Carter said:
Yeah that shot was amazing, even Vince Carter haters have to be impress by that shot, if their not, then sorry you don't really like basketball. He might not like contact a whole lot, but he still drives to the rim looking for contact and the foul called, some people say he's soft, I don't think so, especially with the Nets.
But come on, if he wasn't soft, then he would've drove in to do lay-ups or dunks in the playoffs vs Heat and not shoot 10 three's far from three point line...

Still, VC is my favourite player and Raptors are my favourite team :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand why people keep saying that he didn't drive against the Heat because he did, yes he did take a lot of three point shots but who cares, he can sink those shots, so stop saying he didn't drive.

Also I agree Vince Carter is one of the finest person in the NBA how can you not like him.