• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Villanueva Introduced In Milwaukee, Excited About Opportunity

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Journal Sentinel - Charlie Villanueva was introduced as a member of the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.

"When I got the phone call, that was a little bit shocking, to be honest with you," Villanueva said of learning he had been traded after one stellar season in Toronto. "Then I sat back and thought, we have a good group of guys here, and to play alongside a (2005 draft) classmate in Andrew Bogut will be great.

"I think I fit pretty nicely. They expect a lot from me, and I'm ready to step up to the challenge."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/41578/20060719/villanueva_introduced_in_milwaukee_excited_about_opportunity/

G

Gustavo

He is definitley ready to come back here to Toronto and drop 30 and 10 on us.

I love this guy, and its so sad to see him go. If anyone got ripped off, its us.
I hope he gets along with Bogut well and they work togther to get deep in to the playoffs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am a little bitter because we lost Charlie V but we got a player we needed right back. It's going to be hard for Charlie V to fit in Milwaukee with all the big forwards they have there in Milwaukee. If he continues to improve I am sure he won't be figthing for playing time. All the best for Charlie V