• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Villains Tourney: Semifinals - Poll Closed

Vote for one in each matchup

• 2. Boba Fett (Star Wars)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
We're down to the final four. Only two can make it to the final round. Who will it be?

The poll is multiple choice. [green]Please choose one character in each matchup.[/green] You don't have to vote if you don't know either of the characters in a matchup.

Here are the matches...

1. John Doe (Se7en) vs Darth Vader (Star Wars)
2. The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Boba Fett (Star Wars)

The poll will be open for 4 days.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Vader vs. Joker in the finals? Yes, please. That's a fantastic matchup.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm also going with Vader and Joker. Joker was an easy pick. The other one was a bit tougher. I did actually consider voting for John Doe, but I couldn't do it. Should be a great final.

dDave

V.I.P.
Darth Vader and the Joker, finally two matchups that I had a really easy time with.

I do want to say that it's disgraceful that Boba Fett made it this far. He was one of the most minor villains in this entire thing. Why does everyone love him so much?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Boba Fett is the biggest joke on there. He scraped through because he was paired up with the wrong people and partly as a joke. But regardless, my votes went to Darth Vader and Joker. I'd have to give the final vote some thought now already.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I voted for John Doe & The Joker. I know Vader will win, but Doe was too good of a villain to get shut out. And :lol: @ Fett making it this far.

Elanor

Registered Member
That was an easy vote for me, Vader and The Joker.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Darth Vader and The Joker will be facing off in the final match. Shocker.