• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Villains Tourney: Round 4 (2/2) - Poll Closed

Vote for one in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
16 villains remain! Who will survive to the final 8?

Round 4 Poll #2 contains the remnants of the Darth Maul and Harvey Dent/Two-Face Brackets.

The poll is multiple choice. [green]Please choose one character in each matchup.[/green] You don't have to vote if you don't know either of the characters in a matchup.

Here are the matches...

1. The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Jigsaw (Saw)
2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter) vs Magneto (X Men)
3. Harvey Dent/Two-Face (The Dark Knight) vs Shredder (TMNT)
4. Merle Dixon (The Walking Dead) vs Boba Fett (Star Wars)

The poll will be open for 5 days.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Joker, Magneto, Dent & Merle.

Easy votes, even though I threw up in my mouth a little voting for Magneto. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really wish Jigsaw was up against someone else haha

Anyway, I picked the Joker, Magneto, Shredder and Fett

Elanor

Registered Member
I voted for Joker, Magneto, Two-face and Boba Fett. I have never seen The Walking Dead, so had to go with who I know.

And the Harry Potter geek didn't vote for the Potter character! Magneto is a leader, not a follower, and is far superior.

dDave

V.I.P.
The Joker, Bellatrix Lestrange, Harvey Dent, and Boba Fett.

I really don't believe that Boba Fett deserves to be in the sweet sixteen but I refuse to vote for Merle Dixon (Down with the Walking Dead!) so I voted for Fett.

I regret not being able to take Magneto any further than he already is, he's an awesome character, make no mistake.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The Joker is a clear choice over Jigsaw. I had a hard time picking Magneto over Bellatrix. Shredder and Bobba Fet rounded out the rest of the poll for me.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Joker was easy.

Don't know either character in the second match.

Gotta go with Shredder over Harvey Dent. TMNT is awesome, and come on, Harvey Dent should not have made it this far.

Merle Dixon over Boba Fett. I don't really even like Merle, but Boba Fett is the most overrated character ever.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I voted for Joker, Bellatrix, Shredder and Merle.

I really don't believe that Boba Fett deserves to be in the sweet sixteen but I refuse to vote for Merle Dixon (Down with the Walking Dead!) so I voted for Fett.
The Walking Dead is the best TV show in history of TV shows. :nod:

Gotta go with Shredder over Harvey Dent. TMNT is awesome, and come on, Harvey Dent should not have made it this far.
Agreed. Harvey Dent is cool, but Shredder is my childhood favorite villain. TMNT was the bomb!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I loved the Dent character but like a couple of others I had to go Shredder.

I was and always will be a TMNT "mark."