• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Villains Tourney: Round 4 (1/2) - Poll Closed

Vote for one in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
16 villains remain! Who will survive to the final 8?

Round 4 Poll #1 contains the remnants of the Terminator and Hans Gruber Brackets.

The poll is multiple choice. [green]Please choose one character in each matchup.[/green] You don't have to vote if you don't know either of the characters in a matchup.

Here are the matches...

1. Terminator (The Terminator) vs John Doe (Se7en)
2. Agent Smith (The Matrix) vs Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
3. Sauron (Lord of the Rings) vs Biff Tannen (Back to the Future)
4. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs) vs Darth Vader (Star Wars)

The poll will be open for 5 days.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I selected...

Joe Doe from Se7en
Agent Smith from the Matrix
Biff from Back to the Future
Darth Vader from Star Wars

Konshentz

Konshentz
Doe, Agent Smith, Biff & Vader.

Doe is an obvious choice for anyone who watched that glorious movie.

I'm not a fan of Smith or Biff, but had to vote for them based on their opponents.

Vader is an obvious vote. It's between him & Joker to win this whole thing.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, luckily they won't face each other until the final 2. If they get that far. With our luck it'll be Voldemort vs Bellatrix in the final.

Elanor

Registered Member
I went for Doe, Vader, Sauron and Voldemort.

Doe and Vader need no explanation! Had to vote for Sauron and Voldemort purely out of personal preference for what they are in.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doe, Agent Smith, Biff & Vader.

Doe is an obvious choice for anyone who watched that glorious movie.

I'm not a fan of Smith or Biff, but had to vote for them based on their opponents.

We had the same picks

That's gotta be a first :lol:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
John Doe, Smith, and Vadar. I didn't vote in #3 as I don't like either one of them.

dDave

V.I.P.
I went with Terminator, Voldemort, Sauron, and Darth Vader. As much as I love Biff Tannen and Agent Smith, I could not bring myself to vote for either of them given their matchups.

This is where the tournament will start to heat up just a bit, lots of really great options going head to head.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Terminator, Smith, Sauron, and Vader. All easy choices for me.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I went with Doe, Voldemort, Sauron and Vader. It's a pity Smith was up against Voldemort in this round. I really love Smith as a villain, but like others mentioned, my personal preference leaned towards Voldemort. And he was technically my first pick when we started the draft, so I have to vote with him.