• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Villains Tourney: Round 3 (2/4) - Poll Closed

Vote for one in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Time for Round 3, where the final 32 villains will be cut down to 16!

Round 3 Poll #2 consists of the 8 remaining villains in the Hans Gruber Bracket, named after the top seeded character in this region of the bracket.

The poll is multiple choice. [green]Please choose one character in each matchup.[/green] You don't have to vote if you don't know either of the characters in a matchup.

Here are the matches...

1. Hans Gruber (Die Hard) vs Sauron (Lord of the Rings)
2. William Stryker (X Men 2) vs Biff Tannen (Back to the Future)
3. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs) vs King Joffrey (Game of Thrones)
4. Ben Linus (Lost) vs Darth Vader (Star Wars)

The poll will be open for 5 days.

Elanor

Registered Member
The easy decisions for me were Sauron and Stryker. Linus and Vader, that is a mean match-up as they are both brilliant! Really difficult choice, but I had to choose Linus, the coin flip told me to!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was shocked to see Linus get a vote... good for him. Haha.

I voted for Gruber, Biff, Joffrey and Vader.

Elanor

Registered Member
Someone has to vote for the underdog :)

dDave

V.I.P.
Sauron, Biff Tannen, Hallibal Lecter, and Darth Vader.

I really like Benjamin Linus but I'm disgusted that he beat out Gollum in round 1, absolutely absurd. I voted for Vader because he's a great villain and I have to avenge Gollum!

I also kind of wanted to vote for William Stryker but I ultimately decided against it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hans
Biff
Hannibal
Darth

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
My votes are the same as Millz. I had to think about the last two matchups a little bit. Joffrey is kind of a bitch though, so I didn't want to vote for him. I wanted to vote for Ben, but it's hard to go against Vader.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Sauron, Biff, Joffrey and Vader.

The first three match-ups were tough for me. I really like Gruber as a villain, but had to go with Sauron for obvious reasons. I voted for Stryker in the previous round and really wanted to vote for him again, but Biff is cooler, as is the movie. Hannibal is a pretty mean villain, but Joffrey is such a heartless idiot monster, he's about as bad a person as you can get.

Vader was a no-brainer

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I didn't have a hard time with these picks: Sauron, Biff, Joffrey, and Vader.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
More voters please? This one closes tomorrow afternoon. Hurry up.
------
Sauron, Biff, Hannibal, and Darth Vader are the winners on this poll and will move onto the next round. Hannibal defeated Joffrey in the tiebreaker, 15-14 on votes from the first two rounds.

Thanks for voting.

Last edited: