• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Villains Tourney: Round 3 (1/4) - Poll Closed

Vote for one in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Time for Round 3, where the final 32 villains will be cut down to 16!

Round 3 Poll #1 consists of the 8 remaining villains in the Terminator Bracket, named after the top seeded character in this region of the bracket.

The poll is multiple choice. [green]Please choose one character in each matchup.[/green] You don't have to vote if you don't know either of the characters in a matchup.

Here are the matches...

1. Terminator (The Terminator) vs Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
2. The Governor (The Walking Dead) vs John Doe (Se7en)
3. Saruman the White (Lord of the Rings) vs Agent Smith (The Matrix)
4. Sid Phillips (Toy Story) vs Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)

The poll will be open for 5 days.

dDave

V.I.P.
Terminator, John Doe, Saruman The White, and Lord Voldemort.

The last two matchups were decently hard, especially Saruman vs Smith, I think both are fantastic characters but I went with Saruman. Sid vs Voldemort is an odd matchup because one is a child and the other is an evil dark lord. Yeah, Voldemort would make easy work of Sid so I went with Tom Riddle.

Elanor

Registered Member
I only voted in 2 match-ups. I went for Saruman, as he is far more interesting than Agent Smith, and Voldemort, who is a much better villain than Sid.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I only voted in the first two. I went with the Terminator and John Doe. That second was was close however.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with...

Terminator
Doe
Smith
Sid

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I voted for Tywin, John Doe, Agent Smith, and Sid. All were pretty easy decisions.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Toughest round yet. I went with Terminator, Doe, Smith and Voldemort.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I voted for Tywin, The Governor (kinda regret that one now but I figured Doe would get the majority and the Gov'nr didn't deserve a shutout). agent Smith and Voldemort were both easy picks for me.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I don't really consider Tywin a villain per se, so I went with the Terminator for that first match up. All the others were easy picks though.
------
Okay, I feel supremely stupid now. I read that as Tyrion, not Tywin. So I completely missed the point. Gah. :shake:

Last edited: