• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Villains Tourney: Final

Who is the best villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Finally, the final round. Darth Vader vs The Joker.

I'm not surprised to see these two make it this far. They've been blowing away the competition.

The Joker is outscoring his opponents 47-0. Yes, that's right, he hasn't even been voted against yet.

Darth Vader is outscoring his opponent 37-8. Still impressive.

Get your vote in within the next 5 days.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I love how Heath Ledger's Joker has brought out the pure evil of the Joker that we would see in the comic books and how popular he has become as a villain. I want to vote for Darth Vadar so bad, but there was some goodness in Anakin Skywalker's heart so as far as villain's go I have to go with the Joker.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Easy vote. From start to finish, The Joker was pure evil. Ledger's version is one of the greatest villains of all time.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Voted for Joker. It wasn't even a challenge.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Darth Vader hands down. Epic.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm sure Joker will win this, and he is very deserving. However, my vote went to Darth Vader. Vader is as bad ass as they come. I especially loved the Joker portrayed by Ledger, but that would have been a vote more for the portrayel of a character than the actual villian himself. This is just my opinion. And I've always loved Star Wars more than Batman, so I couldn't bring myself to vote against my ultimate villain.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I went with the Joker. I think he's deserving of the title Best Villain. More deserving winner than Darryl Dixon was in the heroes draft. Not that I don't think Darryl is awesome. But he's not even one of the top 10 heroes.

dDave

V.I.P.
I actually voted for Vader, he has a really emotional backstory and would honestly just stomp the joker. He's evil because he was literally consumed with the Dark Side, the joker is just a sadistic serial killer.

I basically voted for Vader on grounds of story.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Joker is the winner of the tournament. Shocking. :shocked:

Thanks to all of our regular voters for keeping this thing going until the end.