viLky Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Vilk, I can't believe you don't have a UTM yet! If you didn't ask for one I don't care - you're still getting one. :D

How old are you?

What's your name?

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

When was your last relationship?

Do you have any siblings?

Show me a random picture that makes you laugh.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Bliss chérie, I'm not sure we can do the UTM if the member hasn't asked for it. Now you have to use your powers of persuasion first and convince veeelky to sign up (he wouldn't before).

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
What's one hobby that you haven't pursued that you'd like to?

Lame old question, but if you could have one superpower, what would it be?

I never signed up for this... lol - I'll answer nonetheless.

How old are you?
23. I'll be 24 Sept. 8th

What's your name?
Mercer, or Mei when my friends called me in school. Though, I like being called viLky (or whatever shorten, edited people do) online.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Video games, Internet, Music, Extreme sports. I'm currently saving to go skydiving. I just need a few more dollars and get my butt down there. I can't wait!

When was your last relationship?
Never. Call me an odd ball, but I can't stand getting "close" to people in real life. I love friends and family, except girlfriends seem to pester and ugh... I don't know. I just like being single. =P

Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters and one half-brother. Good relationships with my sisters. Never got to know my half-brother. :\

Show me a random picture that makes you laugh.
Whenever I play FPS (First Person Shooters) I think of this:

So what's up with the name and capitalization of "viLky" anyway?
During this game I use to play, people used to harass me and follow me around "cloning" my name. It was Vilky, but people would replace the L with an I and pretend to be me. I changed it so that wouldn't happen. Now, that I'm on a forum it just stuck and I enjoy it.

What's one hobby that you haven't pursued that you'd like to?

Buy a dirt bike and ride it around. I always wanted a motorbike.

Lame old question, but if you could have one superpower, what would it be?

To be made completely out of water. Able to shape shift into different shapes and sizes. To control water and live in the se~eee~a.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I never signed up for this... lol - I'll answer nonetheless.
Now you've made a pact. There's no backing out. :lol:

Questions, questions....

What's your favorite arcade game (here and off site)?

Have you seen Freaky Friday? If you were to trade places (like Freaky Friday, lol) for 24 hours with one of your family members, whose place would you take?

What's your favorite arcade game (here and off site)?
Super Mario Bros. here and Tekken 3 at the arcade. That... ugh... there is another game there where you can team up with somebody and shoot bad guys. That is pretty fun as well.

Have you seen Freaky Friday? If you were to trade places (like Freaky Friday, lol) for 24 hours with one of your family members, whose place would you take?
Yes. My sister. I'd like to see how differently she got treated as a pretty female as oppose to me, a normal guy. Maybe I'll get free gifts or something... I dunno. @[email protected];

Status
Not open for further replies.