viLky Under the Microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Bliss, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Vilk, I can't believe you don't have a UTM yet! If you didn't ask for one I don't care - you're still getting one. :D

How old are you?

What's your name?

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

When was your last relationship?

Do you have any siblings?

Show me a random picture that makes you laugh.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Bliss chérie, I'm not sure we can do the UTM if the member hasn't asked for it. Now you have to use your powers of persuasion first and convince veeelky to sign up (he wouldn't before).

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So what's up with the name and capitalization of "viLky" anyway?

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

What's one hobby that you haven't pursued that you'd like to?

Lame old question, but if you could have one superpower, what would it be?

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I never signed up for this... lol - I'll answer nonetheless.

23. I'll be 24 Sept. 8th

Mercer, or Mei when my friends called me in school. Though, I like being called viLky (or whatever shorten, edited people do) online.

Video games, Internet, Music, Extreme sports. I'm currently saving to go skydiving. I just need a few more dollars and get my butt down there. I can't wait!

Never. Call me an odd ball, but I can't stand getting "close" to people in real life. I love friends and family, except girlfriends seem to pester and ugh... I don't know. I just like being single. =P

Two sisters and one half-brother. Good relationships with my sisters. Never got to know my half-brother. :\

Whenever I play FPS (First Person Shooters) I think of this:

[​IMG]

During this game I use to play, people used to harass me and follow me around "cloning" my name. It was Vilky, but people would replace the L with an I and pretend to be me. I changed it so that wouldn't happen. Now, that I'm on a forum it just stuck and I enjoy it.

Buy a dirt bike and ride it around. I always wanted a motorbike.

To be made completely out of water. Able to shape shift into different shapes and sizes. To control water and live in the se~eee~a.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Now you've made a pact. There's no backing out. :lol:

Questions, questions....

What's your favorite arcade game (here and off site)?

Have you seen Freaky Friday? If you were to trade places (like Freaky Friday, lol) for 24 hours with one of your family members, whose place would you take?

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Super Mario Bros. here and Tekken 3 at the arcade. That... ugh... there is another game there where you can team up with somebody and shoot bad guys. That is pretty fun as well.

Yes. My sister. I'd like to see how differently she got treated as a pretty female as oppose to me, a normal guy. Maybe I'll get free gifts or something... I dunno. @.@;

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

So you play videogames? FPS's eh? What is your all time Favorite First Person Shooter?

What system do you play on?

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What's your worst habit?

What do you want to change about yourself?

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

What is your favourite book/movie/flower/colour/country/meal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.