• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vikings cut Moss less than a month after acquiring WR in trade

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
NFL.com news: Vikings cut Moss less than a month after acquiring WR in trade

Wow! That's all I can say right now. This is surprising to say the least. I'm pretty sure he said something in the lockeroom after the loss yesterday and the Vikings didn't want him om the team anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see if in a Redskins uniform soon.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It doesn't really surprise me that much. He wasn't getting involved in the Vikings offense at all. It seems like he doesn't even try anymore unless he's running a deep route.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't know why it's that surprising, didn't you watch the post game rant he had? He basically cried about not being on the Patriots and shit all over the Vikings.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I agree with Cons, after hearing him yesterday this doesn't surprise me much.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't believe what he said at the News Conference as much to do with him being released as you guys say. Don't get me wrong, I do think that it's a factor but there as to be more reasons why they put him on waivers.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I don't mean to imply just the post-game conference, just that rant was pretty indicative of how he feels. I think that rant showed how much of a distraction he was, I'm sure the feeling in the lockerroom was even more intense than what we saw on TV.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I got a question for you guys, let's pretend the Vikings won the game Randy has an incredible game. Randy Moss comes out and says the same thing at the News Conference, do you believe he gets released or Minnesota decides to keep him?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well that's kind of a dumb question isn't it? Of course not. Moss was not thrown to because he was covered well and because Favre sucks. The only team Moss has ever been with and kept his mouth in check was the Patriots. He misses them already and it's why he bitched.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why is it a dumb question? You stated that he got put on waivers because of his news conference. I just asked if you guys believe he would of gotten released if the Vikings would of won the game, and now you say no. Doesn't really make sense to me.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Part of me is surprised a little and part of me is not. Do you think the Patriots will try and get him back? Is that even an option? Redskins would make sense. I know it won't happen, but I wouldn't mind Titans going after him. But that's just not Fisher's style.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
willge87 NFL 0
willge87 NFL 4
Babe_Ruth NFL 8
StroShow NFL 3
Jeanie Movies & TV 0