• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Viewing Obama through Neo-Con Glasses: A Memoir

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Over/under on how long it'll be before someone posts a serious reply: 30 minutes

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll go 5 minutes or less. Although by posting this I may be making it impossible.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's what sucks about political humor. People just poop themselves.

Wade8813

Registered Member
He needs to extend his throwing arm farther, and take a longer stride. But it looks like he's got good follow through, and being a southpaw is a plus. And hey, you can't argue with that third pic - he's a fireballer.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
...boobs?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
He needs to extend his throwing arm farther, and take a longer stride. But it looks like he's got good follow through, and being a southpaw is a plus. And hey, you can't argue with that third pic - he's a fireballer.
I don't know, have you seen him throw out the first pitch at a baseball game? He's a good basketball player but he throws a baseball like a girl.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Well, he obviously had to be careful. If he threw at full power, he'd have killed the catcher and the umpire. It's better to look like you throw like a girl, than to accidentally throw too hard and maim someone.

Either that or he really does throw like a girl, and Cons was just making stuff up about Obama. But Cons I don't think Cons would do something like that....