• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Viewer Beware: New Flu Vaccine Approved Targeting Elderly Contains Squalene

Rapier

V.I.P.
http://blog.drbrownstein.com/a-new-flu-vaccine-approved-oy-veh/
Fluad is currently being promoted for the elderly. From the FDA’s website (see reference 1), they state, “Fluad provides another alternative for a safe and effective influenza vaccine in people 65 years of age and older. Immunizing individuals in this age group is especially important because they bear the greatest burden of severe influenza disease and account for the majority of influenza-related hospitalizations and deaths.”
Since the immune response with the new Fluad vaccine has been shown to be comparable to the old flu vaccine, why would anyone consider the new vaccine to be better than the old ones? Keep in mind, the old flu vaccines fail nearly 99% of the elderly who receives them.
Although Fluad might not be an improvement for a flu vaccine, it may be associated with serious adverse effects. The science is not settled on whether it is safe to inject squalene in a human being. Squalene has been associated with serious illnesses when it is used in vaccines such as Gulf War Syndrome which affected thousands of U.S. soldiers who received squalene-containing vaccines in the first Gulf War. It is true that squalene is produced in our bodies naturally, but it is not true that it has been proven safe to inject it into our bodies. Squalene-containing vaccinations have also been associated with many serious autoimmune disorders including arthritis, Lupus, ALS, multiple sclerosis and Guillain Barre Syndrome.
If you have senior friends or relatives you care about who might get coerced into getting THIS vaccine please make sure they know how dangerous this vaccine is likely to be.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Could you add links for your articles please?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
A vaccine scare article from a holistic health website.

This is like going to Donal Trump's official website and looking for tips on good race relations.

Rapier

V.I.P.
A vaccine scare article from a holistic health website.

This is like going to Donal Trump's official website and looking for tips on good race relations.
Your posts are like grabassing 3 Stooges finales. Different but always childishly devoid of any smarts.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Your posts are like grabassing 3 Stooges finales. Different but always childishly devoid of any smarts.
Oh the irony.

So here's my question, like all the anti-vax kookery I see and read now. What is the danger?

Squalene (depressing that this 'doctor' doesn't research his claims but then again, the anti-vax movement doesn't have much time for actual research or studies) is a naturally occurring compound that has never been shown by a reputable study to cause any harm in humans. That limp-dicked attempt Dr. Magicwater makes to scare his readers into thinking Squalene is somehow related or even causes crazy illnesses like Lupus or Gulf War Syndrome has already been debunked. He's just another shill pushing an agenda and anti-vaxxers are an easy sale.

What I found most humorous, is that Rapier and people like him openly (and in many cases, rightfully so) denounce the incredible greed of the pharmaceuticals industry, one the United States seems happy going moderately regulated. However, when some half-bit doctor or doctor type starts pandering to them, they ejaculate money everywhere. What makes you think this dude, with all his ads for his products and DVDs (only $32 when bought together!) is suddenly the 'right' source when he's just as willing to rape your wallet as big pharma? Why is this a pill you're willing to take?

Rapier

V.I.P.
Oh the irony.

So here's my question, like all the anti-vax kookery I see and read now. What is the danger?

Squalene (depressing that this 'doctor' doesn't research his claims but then again, the anti-vax movement doesn't have much time for actual research or studies) is a naturally occurring compound that has never been shown by a reputable study to cause any harm in humans. That limp-dicked attempt Dr. Magicwater makes to scare his readers into thinking Squalene is somehow related or even causes crazy illnesses like Lupus or Gulf War Syndrome has already been debunked. He's just another shill pushing an agenda and anti-vaxxers are an easy sale.

What I found most humorous, is that Rapier and people like him openly (and in many cases, rightfully so) denounce the incredible greed of the pharmaceuticals industry, one the United States seems happy going moderately regulated. However, when some half-bit doctor or doctor type starts pandering to them, they ejaculate money everywhere. What makes you think this dude, with all his ads for his products and DVDs (only $32 when bought together!) is suddenly the 'right' source when he's just as willing to rape your wallet as big pharma? Why is this a pill you're willing to take?
The lack of common sense is staggering. Pretty much ignoring child abuse. Presuming children dying around the time they receive vaccines are the result of bad parenting or just freaking unknown. The idiocy of an opine that a $32 purchase is raping anyone's wallet is beyond the pale.

6 or 7 vaccines at 8 weeks. Go to 18 minutes on the video.

At 21:30 minutes you will see the proximity by size how the vaccine molecules abut body cells and chemicals and can impact cell functionality.
It's sad that as intelligent as many here are hardly any of them take the time speak out against vaccines.

Go to 44 minutes where impurities are discussed.
57 minutes the HPV vaccine assault on young women is discussed.

Last edited:

Rapier

V.I.P.
Squalene (depressing that this 'doctor' doesn't research his claims but then again, the anti-vax movement doesn't have much time for actual research or studies) is a naturally occurring compound that has never been shown by a reputable study to cause any harm in humans. That limp-dicked attempt Dr. Magicwater makes to scare his readers into thinking Squalene is somehow related or even causes crazy illnesses like Lupus or Gulf War Syndrome has already been debunked.
So what causes Gulf War Syndrome? They can't figure it out?
Do you know what the military said was the cause of GWS? They dismissed it at first that the "victims" were malingerers, they were faking it.
Squalene? Squalene injected with a vaccine is interpreted as a substance that requires the making of antibodies. Now your own squalene is interpreted as needing the available squalene antibodies.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The lack of common sense is staggering. Pretty much ignoring child abuse. Presuming children dying around the time they receive vaccines are the result of bad parenting or just freaking unknown. The idiocy of an opine that a $32 purchase is raping anyone's wallet is beyond the pale.
You have addressed nothing I said in favor of meandering around points I made.

And why is a set of ridiculously overpriced DVDs, books and "heath guides" (including magic cancer solutions, nothing of which even HE has ever documented working) suddenly not a big deal but a pharma company charging $15 for a flu shot is somehow a vulgar display of greed and disgust? Isn't duping sick and desperate people into snake oil medicine just as bad if not worse?

It's sad that as intelligent as many here are hardly any of them take the time speak out against vaccines.

So what causes Gulf War Syndrome? They can't figure it out?
Do you know what the military said was the cause of GWS? They dismissed it at first that the "victims" were malingerers, they were faking it.
Squalene? Squalene injected with a vaccine is interpreted as a substance that requires the making of antibodies. Now your own squalene is interpreted as needing the available squalene antibodies.
Read the goddamn link I provided (not that you'd believe it anyways). I know you didn't read it because it answers this including the antibodies. And yes, it's absolutely preposterous that doctors cannot figure an illness out 100% thoroughly and immediately or that the military covers its own ass to save face. Must be some errant compound that shows up in microscopic, ineffective amounts that only incredibly sensitive tests can uncover!

Rapier

V.I.P.
You have addressed nothing I said in favor of meandering around points I made.

And why is a set of ridiculously overpriced DVDs, books and "heath guides" (including magic cancer solutions, nothing of which even HE has ever documented working) suddenly not a big deal but a pharma company charging $15 for a flu shot is somehow a vulgar display of greed and disgust? Isn't duping sick and desperate people into snake oil medicine just as bad if not worse?

Read the goddamn link I provided (not that you'd believe it anyways). I know you didn't read it because it answers this including the antibodies. And yes, it's absolutely preposterous that doctors cannot figure an illness out 100% thoroughly and immediately or that the military covers its own ass to save face. Must be some errant compound that shows up in microscopic, ineffective amounts that only incredibly sensitive tests can uncover!
http://20somethingfinance.com/where-to-get-cheap-or-free-flu-shots/

• [*]Costco Flu Shots: Costs $14.99 for standard. $26.68 for quadrivalent. No nasal mist option. Costco is the cheapest on this list if you don’t have insurance.
    [*]CVS Flu shots: Costs $31.99 for standard. $36.99 for quadrivalent. No nasal mist option. You get a 20% off one-time coupon valid on non-sale merchandise and non-pharmacy purchases up to $50 (maximum value $10).
    [*]Walgreen’s Flu Shots: Costs $31.99 for standard. $39.99 for quadrivalent. $39.99 for nasal mist.
    [*]Rite Aid Flu Shots: Costs $31.99 for standard. $39.99 for quadrivalent. No nasal mist option.
    [*]Meijer Flu Shots: Costs $27.99 for standard. $32.99 for quadrivalent. No nasal mist option.
    [*]Wal Mart Flu Shots: Costs $25 for standard. $30 for quadrivalent. No nasal mist option.
    [*]Sam’s Club Flu Shots: Costs $20 for standard. $45 for quadrivalent. No nasal mist option.
    [*]Kroger Flu Shots: Costs $30 for standard. No quadrivalent or nasal mist options.
    [*]Target Flu Shots: Costs $24.99 for standard. $31.99 for quadrivalent. $31.99 for nasal mist.
I'm sure a doctor will charge 2 or 3 times more. I'm also sure an employee insurer will be hit for even more. A practice that makes insurance higher for everyone.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Hmm, seem to have missed this thread.

A quick snoop of Squaline says that it's an intermediate product in the digestion of plant sterols. However, just because something is non-toxic or even beneficial when ingested doesn't necessarily mean the same is true when digestive processes are circumvented by injection.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1850095/

There's a "credible" source for those of you who think anyone with something unflattering to say about any FDA approved product is a crackpot. One which should at least give reason for pause when contemplating the impact of this ingredient in a vaccine promoted to the elderly. Also, I've just been skimming this thread so far, so I didn't notice if anyone actually answered why a potentially harmful adjuvent makes a vaccine better than an adjuvent free counterpart when their effectiveness has been determined to be roughly equal by the all-knowing FDA? Perhaps because Squaline is in this context considered proprietary? (Oh, and way to kill off those pesky sharks).