• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

View Your Posts

Obsesija

Registered Member
This might sound like a dumb question but bear with me. On this forum, are the threads you posted in in any way singled out for you? I mean is there a "View Your Posts" type of thing? Because when I pressed the "New Posts" button, it showed me all these reads that I didn't post in or even read along with the threads I did post in. I don't have to go searching for all the threads I posted in every time I log on, do I?

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I think there is some sort of link like that on your GF profile page from memory.

Impact

V.I.P.
Once you have enough posts, you can go to your profile and click the statistics tab. There is an option there to view both all posts, and all threads created by you. For the exact number of posts you need for that, you'd have to check with a mod, though.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Yeah, what Imp said. The amount of posts you need to view your profile isn't very high, I would be surprised if it's more than 10.

konboye

Registered Member
Click on your username on a post like this, for example, click on my username "konboye". You will see a drop down list, click "Find all post by "username" ". That should do it.

Last edited:

Obsesija

Registered Member
Click on your username on a post like this, for example, click on my username "konboye". You will see a drop down list, click "Find all post by "username" ". That should do it.
Great, thanks a lot. Someone should make a sticky thread explaining how to do this as it's really useful.