Video problems

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Any time I change the video in my profile, no matter what video I put in I get the Youtube window and the message "Video no longer available" at the top, I've tried about a dozen videos. Nothing works. Help...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I can't see it either. You're the second person here with a profile video that doesn't work for me. The other one is Dave (but at least he can see his own video). I was told it might be how my computer is set up but I haven't changed anything lately. Have you? Are there other videos that worked for your profile before?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I can't see it either. You're the second person here with a profile video that doesn't work for me. The other one is Dave (but at least he can see his own video). I was told it might be how my computer is set up but I haven't changed anything lately. Have you? Are there other videos that worked for your profile before?
There are a few that have worked. 90% don't tho. :confused:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Pro what video are you trying to play in your profile?
YT did a big update last night and booted alot of videos and users. You might want to see if someone has reposted the video you are trying to get to play in your profile.

I checked several videos and they all worked fine for me.

I've had this happen to me sometimes, though it seems to right itself after a quick refresh and/or cache clearing in my case. This sounds rather more odd.