• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video Game Reviews Overview

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Video game reviews by members, a thread just to keep track of it all and get an overview of the scores.

Crouton
Batman: Arkham Asylum - 8.5/10
Assassin's Creed II - 9.5/10
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 10/10
Robot Unicorn Attack - 6/10
Flower - 8/10

KSpiceFantastic
Black Thing - 9/10
Tetris Labs - 9.2/10
K.O.L.M.I.A.M. - 9.5/10
Dragon Age Origins - 9.8/10
Helicopter - 10/10
Cripple Cannon - 7/10

Kazmarov
Dead Rising 2 - 8.75/10

Storm
ABSOLUT GAMING #3: Quest for Glory 1 - N/A

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I have a couple coming down the line, just so you know. And my Minecraft review. Eventually.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'll drop a few reviews once something gets released that's worth my time.
Well judging by everyone's excitement level, its going to be a rat race to see who will get the first LA Noire review up.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Well judging by everyone's excitement level, its going to be a rat race to see who will get the first LA Noire review up.
Thanks for reminding me, I need to pre-order that shit. Maybe that will get me back into playing video games for more than 15 minutes at a time.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Thanks for reminding me, I need to pre-order that shit. Maybe that will get me back into playing video games for more than 15 minutes at a time.
Indeed. I played my second playthrough of DA:O for 4 hours straight. Might do some more tonight. Maybe.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'll drop a few reviews once something gets released that's worth my time.
You can review any game at all, not just recent ones. What about an older game that you have played, whether you liked it or not doesn't matter. Why not Assassin's Creed 2? We haven't had any negative reviews yet and I think it would be cool to have a full scale of reviews both good and bad.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I think it'd be unfair of me to review that game. As much as I'd like to tear it a new asshole, I didn't really play enough of it to do that.

I'll try and think of some older games that I'd like to review.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
My short Dragon Age: Origins review is up. I haven't had much time to write a long review, so I did a short one given the time allotted. I think I will do two more flash game reviews and get my Minecraft score up.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I think it'd be unfair of me to review that game. As much as I'd like to tear it a new asshole, I didn't really play enough of it to do that.
This is a good point. I have personally only reviewed games where I have completed 100% of the single-player campaign so far (if there is one). There are heaps of games I would like to review but I am yet to finish the campaign on them.

KSpice I've updated the list. Thanks for your latest review!