• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video Game Draft Thread Sign Up

dDave

V.I.P.
haha ok sure, I'll sign up, I still have no clue what this is all about. I'll have to get on AIM and get a real explanation.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I think basically we each just give a list of like ten of our favourite games and why. Then we each vote for the overrall list that we think is best? Or something like that.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I think basically we each just give a list of like ten of our favourite games and why. Then we each vote for the overrall list that we think is best? Or something like that.
This is how I understand it.

Stolen from Babe said:
This is how it works, we get ten people. Then after we have our ten people I will go to a site called www.randomnizer.org and set a line up.

The point of this game is when it's your turn to pick you select a game, YOU HAVE TO GIVE A DESCRIPTION WHY YOU LIKE THAT GAME! It's going to be snake style so one to ten, ten to one.

But you need to be an active member to sign up, someone that comes and post at least five times a week, just because I don't want it to stall. After your done selecting your game, please private message the next person in line to pick.

There's going to be a total of ten rounds. So you select a total of ten games. After we're all done, I'm going to create a poll where all members can vote who they believe the best list is.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm in.. but I doubt anyone will like my picks, haha

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Just like the Movie Draft but for video games. I am going to limit this to console games only.

We'll get anywhere from 5-10 people and then take turns picking games and giving brief explanations why we like them. 10 rounds. After we're done picking we'll vote on who we think has the best list.
The votes will be done through a poll or as posts?

From what i understand we have to choose the second best list, since probably everyone would choose their own list as the best one...

Correct me if im wrong

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not entering this draft, but just to answer your question Maikeru people who have entered the draft will not be able to vote. Only members that haven't participated in the draft will be able to vote.

I'm doing a poll for my Movie Draft Thred, I think it would be a good idea to do the same for the Video Game Draft.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey this is cool, I'll sign up. Just console video games eh. Yah, I got some picks up my sleeve.