• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video Game Draft Official Thread

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm going to have to pick between three games for my final pick. Luckily, I'll have a bit more time to do so. Ha.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I forgot I'm after Anita. She didn't send me a pm. I'll try to make my final pick tonight at some point.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah, sorry. I didn't PM you. I forgot you were after me too. lol

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ok, for my final pick I'm going with my favorite sports game ever

NHLPA Hockey '93

Perhaps it was a little too easy to score, but it was an amazing game for its time. Gotta love making players' heads bleed.

Konshentz

Konshentz

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is one of my favorite games. It was a hard choice between this and GTA IV, but in the end, I went with a game I've actually beaten. I loved the storyline, the characters, the action - it took what the first one did and did it even better. Awesomenessx100.

viLky

ykLiv
Me for the finale? Well, my final pick is...:

Ratchet & Clank
(first one, PS2)

This is one of my all-time favorite adventure, shooter games. The weapons are very innovative, epicly cool to look at and finishing the game at 100% is fun more so then tedious. This game has enough worlds to keep you entertained, and the plot is pretty nifty, too. All in all, it's a good game. :)

Last edited: