• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video Game Draft Official Thread

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've never heard of it either. What console was it on?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I said various because it was probably too long to list all of them, but it was on the 3DO, Acorn Archimedes, Amiga, Amiga CD32, Atari Jaguar, Atari ST, Game Boy Color, PC, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, and SNES.

dDave

V.I.P.
I won't lie Storm, I've never even heard of that game.
I've never heard of it either. What console was it on?

Yeah I agree too, I don't think that anybody could have seen that one coming, I thought that everyones first pick would be at least games that we've all heard of. :lol:

I mean it's not like he had to be worried about somebody picking that one later. :lol:

Last edited:

viLky

ykLiv
Can we always boot Chaos and put somebody else there if it turns out he's on vacation and isn't coming back for awhile?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Can we always boot Chaos and put somebody else there if it turns out he's on vacation and isn't coming back for awhile?
If he's gone for a while then we can just get rid of him without replacing him, unless there's someone else who's interested. We already have a lot of people playing.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I think Chaos was going to be gone for 2 weeks.

I knew I should have picked DK64 first. I'm not going to have any picks after the first 3 rounds. lol

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Yeah I agree too, I don't think that anybody could have seen that one coming, I thought that everyones first pick would be at least games that we've all heard of. :lol:

I mean it's not like he had to be worried about somebody picking that one later. :lol:
Actually, I'm doing something different with my list.

I assume everyone is going to choose great games everyone has heard of. I'm mainly going to choose great games the the majority of users here would never have heard of.

My aim is still to choose games I like and love. It's just been broadened to introduce these games to you lot in the hopes they'll make your favourite list as well.

dDave

V.I.P.
I knew I should have picked DK64 first. I'm not going to have any picks after the first 3 rounds. lol
Yeah too bad I got there first! :cool:

I'm going to have a hard time picking up to 10 games, but I know I can do it, the problem is that there are so many N64 lovers here (Echoes and I just happen to love it even more than normal people)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Nah, I could have had it first, but decided to pick the most well known games first, so that not all of my picks would be taken right away...but I don't think anything is going to prevent that. :S

I really haven't played a ton of games, so I'm going to be in trouble with this. Especially since we can't pick PC games.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I really haven't played a ton of games, so I'm going to be in trouble with this. Especially since we can't pick PC games.
But don't PC games also count as video games? It seems rather pointless to disallow a whole bunch of games simply because they're not on a console.