• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video Game Cruising

bishop_kain

Registered Member
I'm thinking of getting a few new games and a new PS2 to replace my broken one. I have a DS Lite and play it often after work. I want to know what games would be great to try out.

I Already have:
Pokemon Diamond
Final Fantasy III
Magical Starsign
HArvest Moon DS

I have No PS2 Games.

Any Suggestions?

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
hmm....well, guitar hero is nice to have around the house. Maybe some Devil May Cry and some Dynasty Warriors?

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
defidently get Black, Test Drive: Unlimited, some of the burnout games, gran turismo 4, grand theft auto games ill tell you more when i think of them. or see the in OPS magazine.

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Gran Turismo 3 and 4 are both killer games for the PS2. I highly recommend both.

Some more awesome ones are:

Baldur's Gate 2: Dark Alliance 2
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Rainbow Six 3

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You can't forget Grand Theft Auto and Final Fantasy franchises.

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
games you shouldn't get are games that havent been reconised by any magazines and always look at the score.

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
That game is so much fun, but questions are raised about rolling around big sticky balls.:lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Man, I want to blow something up. Does it explode?