• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

video game collection

dDave

V.I.P.
I still wish my N64 was in working condition. It's been broken for a long ass time now :(
How did you break it? I've only seen a handful of broken N64s in my life, I think they're one of the more durable consoles ever made.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
How did you break it? I've only seen a handful of broken N64s in my life, I think they're one of the more durable consoles ever made.
Thats because when you take 'em apart... theres practically nothing to 'em!

Nintendo has always been top of the industry in getting the most out of practially nothing. Dont take that the wrong way, the N64 was and still is an amazing machine. But nintendo always managed to condense everything into such small portions. No Bells and Whistles just flat out function.

I think thats one of the reasons they've always been able to be the only Console Developer that can release a new Console at a profit where all the others have historically had to take a loss in the first year or two.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I have never been into FF myself but I know alot of people love that game.

I have the NES with the fixed cartridge receiver, SNES, Genesis, GCN,Wii, PS2, PS3, DC, PSP, GB, GBA, GBM, NDSlite.
What no ATARI ???

dDave

V.I.P.
What no ATARI ???
We actually used to have an ATARI 2600 with pitfall and I think Pacman as well, we also had an original Nintendo (NES) with Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Zelda, etc. AND on top of all of that a Sega Nomad (portable Sega Genesis)

Hybrix sold 'em though, I must have been 2 or 3 at the time. :lol:

Last edited:

SegaGuy-HPA-Italy

Registered Member
I am a big fan of SEGA, and growing up I really had no true game collection. Just a couple PC games on the windows 98. But when I got older I began to really appreciate vintage games.

My collection includes:

Sega Genesis model 1
Sega Dreamcast
PS1/2
Gameboy Advanced SP

But I also have a 360 and psp but those are modern games both modified so I don't pride my collection on those two.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm going to start with a list of systems I currently have, and then add a list with ones I had over the years.

Current
Playstation 3
Playstation 2 Slim
Playstation 2 Fat
Nintendo Wii
Xbox (Regular)
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Advance
Dreamcast

Past
Playstation
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo
Atari 2600

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I'm such a game nerd lol, Here's what I have:

PS3
X Box 360 (The Black One)
PS2
Game Cube
XBox
Nintendo DS
PS1 (which is lost, so it doesn't really count)

Old School:
Sega Genesis
Gameboy (1st wave, which doesn't work anymore)
SNES
NES