video game collection

akefuyung

Registered Member
I have accumulated a mass amount of video games. All together i spent roughly about 25000 usd. But my most prized possession is my Final Fantasy games which spans over 25 years of rpg history from the original Nintendo to the Playstation 3. In that collection i own an unopen copy of Final Fantasy 7. Does anyone collect Final Fantasy games?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I never got into FF, but your collection still sounds really cool. Which systems' games do you collect? What are your favorite Nintendo titles?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Very nice :)

Never got into FF myself, never really saw the hype. Than again I was a Nintendo fanboy when I was a young lad hehe...

I wish I valued my games like you, they're pretty much all over the floor as we speak.

akefuyung

Registered Member
I have the NES with the fixed cartridge receiver, SNES, Genesis, GCN,Wii, PS2, PS3, DC, PSP, GB, GBA, GBM, NDSlite. I pride myself in the Final Fantasy games because when I was young English was my second language. As I grew older, when playing Final Fantasy, it motivates me to read more and more. So now I speak English as if it was my first language. I feel as though I owe a debt to SquareEnix (formerly known as Squaresoft) and continue to buy the FF games to show my deep appreciation to them.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I actually just got rid of my Gamecube, DS and PS2, but I still have the Original NES (which only sometimes works), an N64, and the xbox 360.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I never collected FF games, that's definite. I did collect a lot of other stuff though over the years. I have FF X(10) and that's it.

4 N64s (2 with expansion pak)
3 GameCubes (2 that work, one with GBA player)
1 Wii
1 GBC
3 GBA
1 DS
2 XBOX
1 XBOX 360 Elite
1 PS2
2 Sega Genesis' (One in like new condition)
1 Sega Saturn
1 GameGear

All of them work like new unless otherwise noted.

I have hundreds of games if you add all of them up for everything.

I'm sure it's worth at least a few thousand altogether. I'd like to get an NES and a SNES though, that would really top it off, a PS3 would be pretty good too. A GBA SP would also be great, I like GBA advance games on the SP over the DS.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm sure it's worth at least a few thousand altogether. I'd like to get an NEW and a SNES though, that would really top it off, a PS3 would be pretty good too. A GBA SP would also be great, I like GBA advance games on the SP over the DS.
I really want a new NES that works better than the one I have. I have to beat it up to make it play.

I would also really like an SNES. I got rid of it because my stupid ex husband was complaining about all the game systems I had. I wish I had told him to stuff it instead of getting rid of it. I've wanted it back ever since.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My collection includes:

NES in working condition with approximately 20-25 games
N64 in working condition with approximately 30-40 games
PS1 in working condition with 50+ games
PS2 slim in working condition with less than 10 games
Wii in still new condition with less than 5 games
PS3 slim being used with around 15-20 games.

The numbers of games vary once in a while 'cause I'll loan some out here and there to people who ask or mention them. The PS2 and PS3 have low game counts because quite frankly those were the systems where I started having to buy games myself :hah: So unfortunately more games got traded in than on the previous systems.

One thing that I always laugh at is why I keep 'em. In a span of probably 10 years... I've gone back and played a Past-Gen system maybe 2 or 3 times. Even the games for that matter, I know the backwards compatibility of the PS3 was huge for alot of people. Playing their old PS2 games or even PS1 for that matter meant alot to 'em. Not me though, I cant say I've ever really felt that connection with any single one game where I just had to revisit it over and over.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Does anyone collect Final Fantasy games?
I own FFIII, FFIV, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII and FFXIII.

I have FFI, II, V and VI on my pc.

This is my recent FFXIII collection

-

-FFXIII (Japanese version)
-Limited Edition OST, 85 tracks including Sayuri sugawara's singles
-Episode Zero prologue, chapter 1 fully voiced
-Art book with Amano's and Nomura's draw\design
-FFXIII LE Guide

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I still wish my N64 was in working condition. It's been broken for a long ass time now :(

Even my XBOX is totalled, I guess I should learn to take better care of them, otherwise my 360 is going to join that list of broken machines.