• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video Editing Programs!!!

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'm just curious to know what video editing programs you guys use to make your videos. I know most people have their own preferences with certain programs and stuff. I'm an Adobe Premiere user myself. Just thought I throw that out there to start the topic.

G

Glory_Questor

I use Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 for Video Editing. I also use Adobe Photoshop 3.0, PC Paintbrush 1.0, and occasionally Pixia 3 for Still-Picture editing.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I don't think so. I mean you probaly could use it that way, but you would have a hell of a time trying.

Malificus

Likes snow
Even WMM2 get the job done, I'm using that until I feel inspired to buy a better program, and whenever I get the money to do so.

S

SF3P0X1

I'm stuck using WMM1 because of money and non-availability of programs where I currently live. Once I get off of this peninsula I should be able to get something else.

P

p2njJJ

I use Premiere 7.0 its complicated at first but once you get used to it it kicks ass and its also great with lip sync

Omega

Ω
well, I´m still stuck with WMM, that is why my vids doesn´t have a perfect quality, I´m trying to find another program to work with though

K

kajin_phoenixlord

A lot of people seem to get stuck with that program. The best thing you can do is to search for some good ones. There are plenty of good editing software out there. You just gotta find it.