• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

video/3d card do you have ??

Forge

The title say's all ...

I got a ATI 9800 SE .. I dunno if a SE is good

( I'm pretty new to this forum so If this post is already placed pls delete it ;) )

Albey

Registered Member
I got an older gforce 4 mx 420 64 mb card. gonna upgrade to a 256 or 512 radeon soon.

Narranatan

I got a ATI Radeon X1800GTO! :) 256 mb video memory
It's cool!
I hate nVidea!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have dual NVidia GeForce MX 5600's in my computer. They run great, and the only problems I have with games is my computer's RAM.

I ran Battle for Middle Earth II with almost no problems, but that was the last game I bought.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
I have a ATI Radeon 9250 that I got last year at Wal-mart. It's pretty good but already being out paced my some of the newer games coming out. I suppose I'll have to upgrade within the next couple of years if I want to keep up with current PC games.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Wow, I still have the exact same setup as before. This tank is chugging along strong. Cheap components last forever, for some reason.