Victoria is retiring from WWE :'(

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jan 16, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! One of the most talented and long lasting female wrestlers in the WWE is leaving! Nuts! She was a role model for up-in-coming female wrestlers and WWE should have AT LEAST given her another title run before she left. Heck, Victoria is a fantastic heel wrestler and deserves a title run ESPECIALLY after all she's done for the WWE.

You'll be missed, Victoria.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

That is sad. When I watched wrestling like it was my religion, she was one of the only female wrestlers that I could watch actually wrestle. She will be missed just as Trish has been.

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE didnt give her a fair shake towards the end of her tenure and she'll be missed.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's ashame that she has to retire, but shes been going downhill for the last few years. She's been giving a lot of bad gimmicks, and no oppurtunites for the belt. I guess she just got tired of it.

She will be missed.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

ah WWE is fantastic. They should think about trying to keep some of there good talent. Especially in the Womans Division where real Talent is scarce.

6. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Wow, that sucks. Loosing an actual good female wrestler.

7. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

And then they have her lose tonight against Michelle McCool? What's up with that? Makes ya wonder whether or not this is a work or not.