Victim Drives Rapist to Police While He Sleeps

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Blueyes, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Talk about balls. I give this girl major kudos.

2. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Girl: Smart
    Rapist: Dumb as fuck

Nothing else to really say on the matter.

3. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Wow! :-o
    I think most people would have run at the first opportunity, THAT took something else.
    Good on her!

Blueyes and Babe_Ruth like this.
  4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The guy just . . allows her to drive? I'm not trying to sound like I'm supporting criminality here, but come on, you don't need to be even remotely criminal to see how poorly he executed his plan.

Stupidity can definitely be a good thing I guess!

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Good for her! I hope all women would have done the same thing. If I were him I would have played it all for being consensual though using the reasoning that if it were rape I would have most definitely ran away after I did it.

6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Fortunately, even if he did, when someone reports it right away, there are often signs of a struggle in rape cases (bruising, etc).

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Either he's not that bright or something fishy is going on around here. Letting her drive after raping her? That doesn't scream rape to me, that screams "I made a mistake and rather own up to it, I'll decide to convince myself that he raped me. That'll solve it!" :eek:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  8. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

Yeah it seems a little odd.... but if it is the case...good for her. I would have ran the first chance I got.

9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

It is odd, but people do idiotic things all the time. And there is the stereotype of the guy rolling over and going to sleep after sex.

One of the problems with stopping rapists is so often, the crime doesn't get reported, or it doesn't get reported for a while, and/or the victim destroys the evidence (showers it off, or burns clothes, etc).

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Women are smarter than men. Fact.