• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vick Still The Most Hated Man In Football

SoberJaysFan

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45me ... ans-wrath/

Once again Michael Vick has been voted the most-disliked man in the NFL. I would never defend what Vick did. I have a dog and I love dogs. But I will always hate Ben Rapelisberger much more than Vick. I don't care that Ben wasn't charged. Read that police report and tell me he isn't a complete sack of shit.

KempNotMerged

People pick Vick because his name is more well known. Sadly, we live in a society where people care a bit too much about dogs, and animals in general. More than they care about people.

If we were to base this purely by on-field action, I'd pick Ndamukong Suh. Dirtiest player in football today.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Roethlisberger was not charged. I don't know why you hate him. Nothing was proven and you are guessing. There was not enough evidence against Ben. You must hate Kobe too then. And Suh is not "dirty." I like the way he plays and hate that they keep fining him. People said the same about James Harrison and he was fined and suspended. Always stood up for him and still do.