Vick is expected to be released tommorow

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, May 19, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Michael Vick is suppose to be released from prison tommorow. But then he will be placed on House Arrest for two months.

Should be interesting if he'll be playing in the NFL in 2010.

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I kinda think he'll play again this coming season. He's been training in jail because what else are you gonna do besides run and lift weights.

Someone will give him a shot...someone usually does.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

If Goodell doesn't suspend him, I think he'll be playing somewhere next year, there just aren't a lot of options though. Probably on a team like SF. I can't think of many teams that would give up their starting QB for him.

I wouldn't be shocked if Daniel Snyder doesn't pick him up, he'll sign anybody. Being a Cowboy fan, that's good for me:D

4. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Of course he will. And why shouldn't he? He served his time and paid for his crime. What, he's supposed to continue to be penalized for the rest of his life?
    I love dogs as much as the next person and at one time I had two German Shepherds as companions but some of these animal rights people have such a hatred for Vick that borders on psychotic.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it will be very stupid if Goddell suspends him to be honest. I think he was punished enough by serving 20+ months in jail. He doesn't deserve a susension in my opinion.

I think Al Davis might go for him, maybe he would can play in San Francisco.

6. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

I think Goodell is going to keep him suspended for a little bit. Enough to miss this season all together not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it plays out that way.

7. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Vick needs a job, he's broke. He's paid his debt to society and its time to move on and give him a chance.

Goodell should tell him its one and done

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I don't know, I can see Goddell suspending him. Why suspend him while he's in prison, he can't play anyway? He hasn't paid any debt to the NFL for what he did, he couldn't, he was in prison.

I wouldn't have a problem either way, whether he does or decides to give him a chance.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

20 months in prison followed by a 2-month house arrest sounds like a pretty reasonable suspension to me, just let him go after that and sign on with another team that desperately needs QB help.