Vexille

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Well I saw the banner.. only showed three main characters with no background really. Right away I noticed they were not the usual type of anime characters (Didn't look like they were spracked out on PCP or 5 days straight.) Decided to add it to my Netflix queue and I'm glad I did.

The only reason I like to watch anime if for their artistic touch to illustrating futuristic stories and Vexille had a really cool story. The animation was amazing too, they used glossy cell shading effects which were very high detailed at times as well as being very smooth when they would have allot of animated characters moving while the camera was rotating around them.

Basic storyline is:
The race between Japan and America for the most advanced robotic technowledgy... wonder who the leader is?

Just wanted to throw out this recomendation since I rarely enjoy anime but this one is gold. To anime fans I would recomend a buy but if not then it's a good rent.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Well I believe it's cell shading over the CGI. Only way to explain the "glossy cell shading effects". Pretty damn smooth looking.

I love a good anime but my definition of good is way different than the average anime fan. I have a thing about cracked out anime characters making me want to pull my hair out.

CGI or highly detailed illustrations combined with interesting futuristic story lines are what make me like anime. I drooled over Animatrix and actually liked FF-Sprirts within.

...FF-AC.. well one infraction is enough. :lol: