• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vets getting screwed again

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A free-choice program implemented to get veterans crucial medical care is under siege because the Department of Veterans Affairs has not paid millions of dollars owed to the doctors providing it.

Now, the VA employee union, which opposes letting veterans get care outside their system in the first place, is citing VA employees’ failure as the reason to abort the fix.
Veterans’ Health Derailed By VA Skipping Out On MILLIONS In Doctor Bills

I feel sorry for the vets, first they are dying waiting in line at the VA now private doctors may stop seeing them because of lack of getting paid. In Florida alone the private sector is owed over $100 million. I hope the VA system gets this mess straightened out soon. That is if they are really trying to or are they putting more effort into ending the program because they are worried about their own jobs.