• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Very New to the Boards

K

Komodos

Hey everyone my name is Eduardo A. A. (won't say my last name) and I am 19 years old and currently going to a college here in NJ. I like Yugioh but not as much as I am obsessed with Digimon. I am currently writing my own fanfiction novel on Digimon. Apparently all of my friends say I should be the next creator of Digimon because I know so much about it that no one else ever knew until now. But that's just me. I would really love from everyone to tell me where I can post about Digimon and so on and so forth about any rules here. I am happy to have joined. Oh and people like calling me Eddie. 8)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join the forums hopefully you will become an active member here at Central Fusion enjoy yourself. Also post about Digimon in the anime section.

D

dias2525

Gald to have a digimon fan here! I posted a forum up for it in anime. If you think you know about seasons 1-3 then me then try me out. Also Henskie runs the yugioh forum so talk to hi mbiut that I'm into it to a little. Anyways I' still a bigger fan of digimon than you..LOL <D

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the boards have fun.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Welcome!