very important appreciation letter, PLEASE help

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by kingj132, Sep 22, 2008.

1. kingj132

kingj132 New Member

Hello every one,

I do really need some help in writing an appreciation letter. This is very important and I will do appreciate your help. The letter is from a foreign government official to a young professional, and they met in a official event recently where the young boy was some sort of a private assistant. I am looking for a strong language and nice supportive, yet formal, appreciation letter.

Please i do believe you are all better writers in english than myself. I have written a sample one for you so you can get the idea:

(official title)​

(date)

Mr (^)
    (Address)

Dear ^,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for your very fine assistance and hospitality during the ***, hosted by ****, (name of the city), (month and year of event)

It gives me a great pleasure to point out your highly skilled, and outgoing personality that impressed me on both a professional and a personal level. I was pleased, yet proud, to hear your ambitious and strong desire for a successful future, which I believe is what you are achieving as a young dedicated person.

I will have a great interest in your professional progress, and please accept my sincerest wishes for a fortunate bright tomorrow.

King Regards,