• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Very Confused.

dize

Registered Member
Why was my level dropped from 4 to 3?:eek:hno:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well there is no longer a level 4 or 5...

It just goes up to level 3 and premium membership (formerly level 5) now

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes, we combined Levels 3 and 4 into a Level 3. We just deleted Level 4 altogether to make things more organized. You are still at the highest free level. :)

dize

Registered Member
Thanks for the information guys. I understand now.:)

I will be a paid member soon. Just getting thing more organized w/life. About to buy a house soon. so things are slightly limited.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
dize said:
Thanks for the information guys. I understand now.:)

I will be a paid member soon. Just getting thing more organized w/life. About to buy a house soon. so things are slightly limited.
Dize, I can't wait to chat with ya in the penthouse!! I'm going to be posting my 3D artwork from the HH there soon, so hurry and join us!!
BTW a one month membership cost next to nothing...hurry-hurry!!!:nod:

dize

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
Dize, I can't wait to chat with ya in the penthouse!! I'm going to be posting my 3D artwork from the HH there soon, so hurry and join us!!
BTW a one month membership cost next to nothing...hurry-hurry!!!:nod:
Thanks. As soon as I get some things in order.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Well, I basically had the same question, but your FAQ still says there's a level 4, so someone should yank that.

Also, even tho I'm "level 3" I can't get into the new classified page.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
And one more thing.......I was a level 4 until I went back to the penthouse, I thought it was just another glitch....but look at our dear friend Iggy...she's something that doesn't exist!!:-o