TV Ventriloquism not dead?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by icegoat63, Dec 1, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought about putting this in the TV section but turns out we dont even have anything for Comedy or Stand ups. Either way... Ever see this guy?

Jeff Dunham

He's pretty talented actually.

YouTube - Jeff Dunham and Peanut

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love Jeff Dunham, he's hilarious and very talented. We watched his DVD a few months ago and I have to say I haven't laughed that hard in ages

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The guy is hilarious, my favorite dummy of his is Achmad the Dead Terrorist. I've watched it over and over again and I cannot stop laughing.

It's pretty popular everywhere around the world as well because it's gotten over 100 million views on Youtube alone.

If you look at his earlier stuff it shows that's really improved through out the time.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Goat...he's got a show on comedy central now. General TV talk would probably work IMO.

But yeah, I think he's really funny and I love how he's got so many characters. I cannot help but watch everytime he's on television.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I moved it to TV. Originally thats where I'd hovered but I kept second guessing myself because naturally he's a stand up act.

Either way. I havent got to watch him to much on Comedy Central. Most all of the videos I've ever seen of him are via youtube. He's a crack up. This was one of my favorites that I've seen so far:

YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Arguing with myself FULL SHOW HQ!!!!!!!!!!! PART 4

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can take this show in doses. Sometimes the puppets scare me. If I just have it playing in the background, I'll be more likely to enjoy it more. :lol:

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thanks for posting that Ice, it was pretty funny. I love the bit where he asked the dummy about the Hockey Strike and insulted nascar. Me and friends say the same thing that guy just said.

I love how he changes characters as well, he doesn't only have one or two, which makes it more entertaining.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He was funny before he was popular, now he's starting to saturate mainstream comedy and I have a feeling I'm going to dislike him more and more as time goes on.