• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Venting my anger

Bliss

Sally Twit
I heard something today that really pissed me off. There's so many disgusting and rude people in the world and I wish something could be done about them but it's one of those problems that will continue forever.

A teenager spat in a bus driver's face just because she refused to stop the bus as it wasn't a designated bus stop. She can't stop the bus at any random spot on the road because some idiot didn't ring the bell in time. It makes me so angry to think he could just spit in her face for something so small. He started getting aggressive kicking the door and swearing at her! Why would he do that? I can't help thinking that she must have felt so scared and I can't imagine how I would react if I was her. He had no right to act in that way and I hope someone teaches him a lesson.

Anyway I'm done - I just needed to vent that because it really made me mad.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's pretty rude. What a loser. Was this on the news or something? Did this person get arrested or identified?

People like that don't have a very long life expectancy regardless... It's only a matter of time before they are rude to the wrong person.

Bliss

Sally Twit
My dad was on the bus when it happened. He was telling me all about it and I just couldn't believe I lived in a town where people act like that.
He doesn't think anything happened with him because he got off at the next stop. I hope he is taught a lesson though.

viLky

ykLiv
What a b****! I can't believe people have the guts to actually do that. That girl needs to go to Finishing school.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
That's pretty rude. What a loser. Was this on the news or something? Did this person get arrested or identified?

People like that don't have a very long life expectancy regardless... It's only a matter of time before they are rude to the wrong person.
Spit in MY face, and I could easily be the wrong person. :glare:

I imagine women get it worse, though, as they tend to be meeker in such situations.

Basically, we can now conclude that the fellow in question has no spine, and affirms himself through abusing those physically weaker than himself.

dDave

V.I.P.
well I'm sure that was a pretty impressive display of a toddler tantrum, that kid should be ashamed of himself, he was throwing a tantrum on a bus and since it was a teenager I'm sure that they have always been taught that they can get whatever they want.

that guy is probably a ream piece of work.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
clearly he depends on the bus for transportation. That could be coming to an end real soon when they refuse to let him on. He'll get what's coming to him when he has to walk 5 miles to get to his friends house.

Bliss

Sally Twit
What a b****! I can't believe people have the guts to actually do that. That girl needs to go to Finishing school.
It was a guy that did it to a female bus driver by the way.

But yeah like you all say, people like that do it to the wrong person in the end and get what they deserve.

Last edited: