Velveteen Dream

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The WWE are pretty high on him. He’s only 22 years-old, he has charisma, he’s great in the ring and can really work a crowd. Is The Dream the next big thing in the WWE?

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd like to say yes but you just never know with some of these NXT callups...they just don't always work out and translate on WWE TV. I mean where the hell are the Authors of Pain or Sanity? Its tough to say.

The talent is there though. Patrick Clark is ridiculously talented.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Oh, if he's got Cena's seal of approval, it's gonna work for him. I bet Cena is even willing to put him over if he can.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Best to wait 2 to 3 years before bringing up Dream. Hope Vince is retired & Trips takes over. Trips would book Dream a lot better

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I hope they don't call him up too quickly. They called up Jax too quickly and I thought Elias too but they apparently knew more about him than I did haha

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think that Elias and Nia Jax's case are different. Nia Jax is a full-blown WWE project. She didn't have any experience before walking into the WWE PC as to Elias performing on the indy circuit on the East Coast before signing with WWE. It's one of those cases where Elias didn't actually have the right set of opponents for him to shine in NXT and then, once he got called up, everything fell into place for him. It's like the reverse curse of certain (most) NXT callups who can't seem to overcome that jinx.