• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vehicles automakers discontinued this year.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The customer is frequently right. It's hard to argue with that conclusion when you look at the cars and trucks automakers pulled the plug on this year.

R.I.P.: Vehicles automakers killed this year
I think I can understand some of these being sacked like the Cadillac truck and I'm not crazy about the coupes either. The one I think was a big mistake was the Toyota Matrix. I like the looks of it and the fact it was like a SUV without the large size and the gas mileage was good.

If some of these are still sitting on a lot somewhere you could probably get a good deal on one.

Will you miss any of these vehicles?

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm going to be honest. If I have seen any of those vehicles on the roads recently then I don't remember seeing them. Pretty sure I haven't seen them though.

Maybe it's just the Colorado area (a substantial portion of the population drives Subaru or a Truck/SUV.)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think the biggest loss is the Toyota Camry. It was a good, reliable small car.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think the biggest loss is the Toyota Camry. It was a good, reliable small car.
The Camry? It hasn't been discontinued. At least, I couldn't find anything online stating it was.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I completely misread the article. I thought that the Altima was the Camry and that the Altima was going to be gone for good.

Disregard my comments in this topic. I clearly don't know what the hell I'm talking about.