• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vehicle Choice?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Do you prefer a car, truck, SUV, van, crossover?

I drive a truck, but prefer a small to medium sized car.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I prefer a car/wagon. I want a Subaru Outback or something similar with AWD.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I actually want a Legacy Wagon, with a manual tranny. Need something better on gas than my big truck.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I am very happy with my mazda tribute : )

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
After 3 minivans over the past 10 years, I said "no more minivans". After shopping a bit, I fell in love with the Dodge Caliber and ended up getting that.
Big adjustment in size, but I love it.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I drive a 1988 eagle priemer. transmission slips, 25% of paint is missing and no grill. oh, and a busted headlight. I've got 4 kids, a nice car is way down the list of things to buy.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'll take the kids over a new car anyday! :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I drive a 1988 eagle priemer. transmission slips, 25% of paint is missing and no grill. oh, and a busted headlight. I've got 4 kids, a nice car is way down the list of things to buy.
If you love your kids so much, you'd probably want to drive them around in a safer car.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
If you love your kids so much, you'd probably want to drive them around in a safer car.
That comment was WAY out of line!:mad:

Besides, he said he drives it, not that the family is transported in it.