Vegito728 under the microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Jeanie, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

ok sparty.

Do you have any siblings?

What sports do you play?

What is your favorite book?

and what in the hell does your username mean?

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

You don't know who Vegito is? o_O

Damn!

Favorite anime?

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

When did you start watching wrestling?

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Do you have any siblings? Yes, 2 older brothers 17 and 19.

What sports do you play? Right now only Baseball and it’s really the only sport I have any in interest in playing because I want to play professionally. I do love almost all sports though.

What is your favorite book? Rules of Prey by John Sanford. I would love to read all his books but I just don’t have the time. Great book btw.

What in the hell does your username mean? Lol, Vegito is a character from DBZ and he’s one of my favorite anime characters of all time. 7 is my favorite number and the rest are random lol.

Favorite anime? This is a tough question but my fav anime is Ruouni Kenshin/Samurai X. It was one of the first animes I ever saw and I still love it to this day. And the OVAs are some of the best anime movies I have ever seen.

When did you start watching wrestling? Around the age of 6 I started watching WCW until the collapse. Then I started watching WWF.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Who in your opinion is the best wrestler of all time?

6. Vegito728

I'd say Ric Flair. He's a 16 time world champ and he was a great wrestler in his prime. He's also a great guy outta the ring.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Coke or Pepsi?

Boxers or Briefs?

Favorite Movie?

If you had 1 day to live and the only reseources you had at your disposal were what you had now what would you do?

Where do you want to go to college?

Rate Highschool on a scale of 1-10.

8. Vegito728

Coke or Pepsi? Coke, because it tastes better then Pepsi.

Boxers or Briefs? I wear briefs more then I do boxers so briefs.

Favorite Movie? Damn this one is tough. I have a lot of favorite movies but my current favorite would be 300.

If you had 1 day to live and the only resources you had at your disposal were what you had now what would you do? I would play LoZ: TP then go outside and play baseball for the rest of the day.

Where do you want to go to college? I’ll probably go to St. Charles Community College. It’s right up the street and it’s not to expensive.

Rate High school on a scale of 1-10. 7 it has had it’s ups and its downs but I enjoy it more then most.

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Favorite class/course in high school.

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

whats LoZ:TP???

Also how is pepsi healthier than coke? It has more sugar than coke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.