• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vegito?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well I had a question. I have read that some places that say Vegito is stronger the Gogeta(Super saiyan not SS4) is this correct? Thanks in advance.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do believe that Vegito is stronger then Gogeta but I am not tottaly sure on this assesment, I read also some places where they say Gogeta is strong, but i believe Vegito is.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vegetto is stronger, because the portara rings yield a more powerful fusion due to them being rivals, and they are godly gifts.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I think Vegetto is stronger just based on the earrings. Gogeta is strong, but his power is kinda limited since he only exists for a half-hour.

K

King Vegeta

Yes, Vegito is stronger, due to the reasons stated by Piccolo. Also, if Vegito goes SSJ2 while Gogeta is at SSJ4, it's all over, SSJ3 Vegito versus SSJ4 Gogeta would be overkill.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but we all know that would never happen, anyways I am really glad that I was right on this subject? I kinda always knew though that Vegito was stronger then Gogeta.

Vegetto is more powerful b/c he recieves a larger fusion boast and then recieves a rivaly boast. Gogeta just recieves a weaker fusion boast.

K

King Vegeta

Vince Carter said:
Yeah but we all know that would never happen, anyways I am really glad that I was right on this subject? I kinda always knew though that Vegito was stronger then Gogeta.
How can it never happen? Vegito could've went SSJ3 if he wanted to, there was just no need for it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't mean that he wouldn't be able to reach the level the thing I meant is that like you said it would be pointless if he did, because if Goku can reach Super Saiyan three then there's no doubt that Vegetto can.

M

Milk

I have to say that I am very impressed with this forums knowledge of DB.

Vegitto is indeed more powerful because as it was stated in the series, the Potara earrings fusion method is a more perfect fusion than the other dance method.

We can only assume this yields more power.