• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vegito or Gogeta

Who do you like more?

• Vegito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

King Vegeta

Vegito's stronger. If he goes SSJ3 then Gogeta will be toast just from the tranformation. Besides, Vegito has SSJ3 power in his SSJ1 form so SSJ3 would be overkill.

Extreme overkill, SS2 would be overkill SS3 would be incineration. Like I said before add Kakarrot and Vegeta's pl + Fusion boast + Rivialy boast = Vegetto then the SS forms toooooooooooo many numbers.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I think we have established Vegito is da bomb. But Gogeta is cool I just don't like him that much cause he was in GT and GT sucked.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I've told you many times on Pojo that not many people really tend to like GT.

B

barfootboards

Piccolo said:
I've you many times on Pojo that not many people really tend to like GT.

is that english??

and are youon pojo?, if so whats your account

B

barfootboards

sooo you are, i see that, its like exactly the same, title and everything lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Almost the same amount of posts too, but Pojo is to limited on things you can say, and Wild Will is some old ugly ass Nazi on an ego trip, you try to argue with him and he bans you.