• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vegito or Gogeta

Who do you like more?

• Vegito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dranigus

The red hair is what makes SSJ4 Gogeta a joke. Neither Goku nor Vegeta have red hair in any of their forms. Of course SSJ4 offers red fur, but they still had black hair in those forms. SSJ4 Gogeta makes no sense and utterly could cause seizures.

B

barfootboards

well obviously just from being fused, the red fur (for some reason) makes the hair red ..... he may be a joke and all, and sure i'll agree with that, im just saying i liek him better cuz i think he looks cooler

Vegito728

Registered Member
Okay you guys can stop with the fighing now. I don't care why you like either them more if it's because he's a better fighter or if he's cooler. Just wanted to know which you liked more.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do have to agree, the red hair does make SSJ4 Gogeta look like an idiot basically, reminds me more of a buffed up clown...that can fly and shoot ki beams....

R...i...g...h...t.... Anyways I like Vegetto he is awsome one reason is b/c he is smarter than Gogeta, I mean look at his stagity he show'd his arrogance to upset Super Buu Gohan so he can purposly get absoarbed so he can save the others. He knew what he was doing by this act he had everything completely thought out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
SSJ4 Gogeta might be the strongest of them all, but like I said he's not a real character because Dragon Ball GT is not a real series, Dragon Ball Z is a real series created by Akira so Vegito was real, and that's why I think he's way better.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
I do have to agree, the red hair does make SSJ4 Gogeta look like an idiot basically, reminds me more of a buffed up clown...that can fly and shoot ki beams....

Dear God..now I'll be having nightmares of clowns flying around screaming and shooting ki blasts at me....sweet.....^_^

Anyways I'm gonna have to say Vegito, mainly because of VC's reasoning. Vegito is a true character created by Akira; where Gogeta...well yeah just Gogeta he's special. As far as I'm concerned Vegito is a far superior charcter in the whole saga; compared to Gogeta who isn't really focused on entirely. I'd say while gogeta is stronger; Vegito wins my vote.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
i like Gogeta becuz in SSJ4 he is like da strongest fighter in the universe, and to the guy who said where he get his red hair from, its called, "Perfect SSJ4", Goku and Vegeta's hair in SSJ4 is black cuz theyre in Imperfect form