Who do you like more?

• Vegito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vegito728

Registered Member
So I decided to see who you guys liked more. I like Vegito more he's confident and is more like Vegeta.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I prefer Vegito aswell, because like you said he's more like Vegeta then Goku, as you can see by is name Vegeta is first and for Gogeta Goku is first so Gogeta is like Goku.  But there both good characters and very strong.

D

Dranigus

SSJ4 Gogeta defies all forms of logic.

Just where in the world did he get that red hair from?

Vegetto is far better than Gogeta. For the obvious 10 reasons.

1) Vegetto lasts longer on the stage than Gogeta. How many episodes on DBZ did Vegetto took part in? How many episodes on GT did Gogeta take part in and how long did Gogeta exist in movie 12?

2) Potaro Fusion is better than Dance Fusion, because you don't have a 30 minute time interval.

3) Vegetto is smarter than Gogeta.

4) Vegetto has a better personality than Gogeta.

5) Vegetto is far stronger than Gogeta

6) Vegetto did more fighting than Gogeta

7) Vegetto did more bad mouthing than Gogeta

8) Vegetto has a cooler outfit

9) Vegetto has a better hair style than Gogeta

10) Vegetto doesn't involve a stupid dance.

B

barfootboards

ok, the question is WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE .... not who is stronger and a better fighter, when it comes to that i agree 100% ..... about 80% of those reasons have to do with him just being stronger, im entitled to my opinion and frankly i do like his clothes, hair, personality, and the fact that he defies all logic better then vegito

D

Dranigus

But I was telling you why I liked him more.

Did you even bother to read my entire post or did the words Stronger and Better were the only words that caught your eye?

B

barfootboards

yes i read your whole post, word for word .. the whole thing was about him being stronger and better, why wouldnt those catch my eye

D

Dranigus

O...kay....

Obviously when someone is showwing which is their favorite they talk badly about the other individual.

As I was noting which reasons of why I like Vegetto more so than Gogeta, I was also noting the differences between Vegetto and Gogeta.

I am sorry that you got confused about that whole bit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok lets get back to the topic, I think that SSJ4 Gogeta is a joke really, he's not even a real character because it's in Dragon Ball GT, and I dont really consider that a real series, so that's another reason why I like Vegetto way better.