• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vegetarians, what do you eat?

MissFunction

Registered Member
I've been a vegetarian, well lacto- ovo- vegetarian to be more specific for 1 year and 7 months, but i'm starting to feel weak. I haven't done my blood check in a while, but my dr. says that in time, vitamin B is dropping because i'm not consuming meat.

I usually eat a lot of vegetables, i like beans for protein, i eat cheese and eggs, i drink milk. But i got already bored with all of the same foods.

Not a soja fan either. :tired:

What do you guys eat to remain in a good shape? :-/

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't really know, I just eat. I eat basically everything just not meat, and never have any troubles with health. It could be possible that you have other medical issues contributing to the weakness.

Why do you eat the same foods? I've been vegetarian for 9 years and I never get bored of the same foods, because vegetarian food is limitless. There's no reason a vegetarian should eat the same thing all the time.