• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vegetables = Horrid?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I know a few people who dislike vegetables in general. As in, eating them in their normal vegetablised form. They'll eat chips/fries regardless of the potato in them though.

Do any of you have a problem with scoffing vegetables?
Are there any particular ones you despise or do you dislike the lot of them?
Or -like me- do you like them all so far you know? --
And if you do like them, what's your favourite? Least favourite etc...

Just discuss vegetables really -

My favourite is cauliflowers - A few of them white florets on a Sunday roast makes the meal much better. They're 'rate' nice.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love vegetables. Off the top of my head I only dislike brussel sprouts because they smell like farts.
You can't beat a Sunday dinner with a mountain of different veg.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I used to dislike parsnips, but I've suddenly grown to like them. They're 'rate' nice too, and have a taste all their own.

^I like me brussels too, regardless of their flatulent aroma... :D

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I really do not care for vegetables.
I will eat corn and potatoes, and sometimes green beans.
But I do not like broccoli, peas, spinach, squash, cauliflower, asparagus, carrots, peppers and whatever else grows in the damn garden.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I love almost all vegetables. Cabbage, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, brussels sprouts.. I love 'em all.

redroses

Registered Member
i like most veg apart from broccoli and brussel sprouts YUK
my favourites are mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomato, and i find cucumber refreshing, especially in the summer

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I LOVE vegetables! I'm a vegetarian so I sort of have to like vegetables as most veggie restaurant meals are just vegetables cooked different ways but I absolutely love them! I sometimes feel that I could eat them for every meal each day. One of my favourite vegetable dishes is a really nice vegetables soup!

My favourites are mushrooms, potatoes (and sweet potatoes) and onions, all types of onion. I don't understand how someone could not like vegetables.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think most if not all veggies can be tasty if properly prepared, even brussels sprouts and asparagus.

I had parsnips for the first time last week, in a dish with julienned carrots in a lovely sauce. I got them in the frozen section at Trader Joe's. They were kind of expensive, but very worth it.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I ADORE vegetables. I can eat them any time of the day, everyday.
They can either be cooked/fried/boiled to me it's the same.

Reactions: Doc

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love most vegetables. My favorites are artichoke, broccoli, zucchini, and asparagus. I dislike brussel sprouts.