Vegeta in Cell Saga

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Was Vegeta to weak to go USSJ2 or was he smart enough to know that the form would make him too slow to fight Cell. Personally I think he was smart enough realizing it's not a good level, and it would hurt him but then help him.

2. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Don't you mean U2SSJ? As in the Second Grade of Ultra Super Saiyan.

Anyways... Vegeta was smart enough not to go to U2SSJ, he didn't even went U1SSJ. He transcended to ASSJ, Ascended Super Saiyan, when he fought Cell. Because he knew of the limits of Ultra Super Saiyan and instead of going to higher levels like Trunks, he transcended to version of Ultra Super Saiyan that didn't sacrifice speed.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that's what I meant sorry, and that's what really hurt Trunks I think turning into Ascended Saiyan, also like I said and you said he was smart enough not turn into one. Also doen't Ultra Super Saiyan sacrafice speed not to sure though?

4. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Ultra Super Saiyan Sacrifices Speed.

Ascended Super Saiyan does not. Ascended Super Saiyan is the modified version of Ultra Super Saiyan that Vegeta achieved by focusing on how to control Ultra Super Saiyan without losing speed.

It's technically the same form, except that Ascended Super Saiyan has no defect to it's use, unlike Ultra Super Saiyan.