Vegas favors Giants, Titans to make Super Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Vegas favors Giants, Titans to make Super Bowl

I understand why the Giants are there, they have one of the best defense in the NFL, but I believe not having Plaxito Burress is going to hurt.

Also for the Titans to be shutout like that against the Colts I think it's going to hurt them a lot. Even though Collins had a great season, I don't see the Titans winning a game in the playoffs.

My favorites are the Panthers and the Colts.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

The teams I'm rooting for are all lower seeds or underdogs. I'm going for Baltimore and Miami in the AFC and Arizona and Atlanta in the NFC. Too bad they have to play each other first round. =/

3. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Giants/Colts - Civil War Super Bowl.

Don't act like you wouldn't pay to see it.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That would be a good match up, it would be pretty cool to see brother vs brother, and who comes out on top. But for some reason I don't see the Giants making it to the Superbowl, there defense is strong enough, but there missing that big time receiver.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Colts vs Giants would be awesome...in fact, that's my pick. Peyton has already beaten the Steelers in Pittsburgh and I think he'll do it again.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The thing about some of these teams is that they tend to be overrated, but for the Titans they only got shutout because Collins wasn't playing and it was kinda a worthless game anyway. Same for the Giants getting beat also on the weekend.

Anyone who beats the Steelers is cool with me.