• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vegans: what they think they look like

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I only know one vegan in real life and it's my best friend. I recently introduced her to some of my guy friends and they all fell madly in love with her straight away, both on appearance and personality. So yeah... vegans seem to be doing alright in my books. I also had her over last night and we shared amazing vegan pizza. Mmm, even thinking about how good it was makes me hungry.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I only know one vegan in real life and it's my best friend. I recently introduced her to some of my guy friends and they all fell madly in love with her straight away, both on appearance and personality. So yeah... vegans seem to be doing alright in my books. I also had her over last night and we shared amazing vegan pizza. Mmm, even thinking about how good it was makes me hungry.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Not to disparage (since both of my parents are vegetarians), but have any of you noticed how great a story this is, when you substitute the word "vagina" for "vegan"?

Impact

V.I.P.
I only watched it last week. I'm still not entirely sure what the hell to make of it. I think I enjoyed it.