• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Vectorman

Anybody else love these games? I recently found Vectorman 1 at a friend's and played through the whole thing. Felt very satisfying to beat it, after originally playing it when I was 6 or 7. I also remember getting really far in Vectorman 2 but never beating it, so I'll have to get going on that.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I remember the Pepsi Vectorman contest back in the day. I playd it once on a friends Sega and thought it was pretty tight.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
There were two contest.

One was where who ever finished the game first had to submit something in and then I think they would have drawings with others who would finish the game.

The other was a Pepsi/Sega contest. I cant remember the details....it was a little bit back :p

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It was a fun game to play, but that's all I really remember. I never heard about any kind of contest about it.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I've only played it on Sonic Gems Collection. It's pretty fun, but some of the experience is taken away when I know that it replaced another game which looks like a beat-'em-up, one of my favorite types of games.

compudoc

Registered Member
That game was fantastic! I had forgotten all about it until I read this post. Thanks for the memories.